Hello! This is a reminder that your body and needs are your first priority.
- if you feel extra tired, sleep in until noon.
- if you feel hungrier than usual, have some yummy snacks.
- if you want to stay home because people are on your nerves, fucking lock yourself in and watch anime if you want.
- you are an individual organism with chemicals and electrons who differ from everyone else
- you are a composition of personal valid reasons that do not have to be explained.
i actually feed on intelligence
i love it when people know a lot about a lot of things
about music, films, religion, beliefs, history
i love listening to peoples opinions
i love big words
i want to suck in all these smart things like a sponge
when I’m about to listen to a new song or a new album I need absolute quiet. don’t talk to me, don’t turn on the tv, don’t look at me because I’m trying to take in all the new lyrics and the new sound and just taking in all of the new emotions
“How was your day?”
“Text me when you get home so I know you’re safe”
“How are you?”
“I hope you’re feeling better”
“Have a good day today!”
“I miss you”
“Can you come over?”
“Can I come over?”
“Can I see you?”
“Can I call you?”
“Want something to drink?”
“Watch your step”
“Let’s watch a movie”
“What are you up to?”
“How is your day so far?”
“It will be okay”
“I’m here for you”
“Do you need anything?”
“Are you hungry?”
“I just wanted to hear your voice”
“You just made my day”
You don’t have to hear “I Love You” to know that someone does. Listen carefully. People speak from the heart more often than you think.